Thursday 28 August 2014

The Summer Tag!

Hey there guys, back again with another tag thanks to the lovely Hattie! (Go check out her blog!) This time it's a Summer tag, and for the past couple of weeks the weather hasn't really been that great here in France, it's been sunny but not very hot and pretty windy, which has been such a shame as I like to be outdoors as much as possible in the Summer before having to go back to University. But the Summer tag is a great end to Summer 2014, so let's go!



1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
Ok, now this might seem a little weird, but I don't really own a bronzer (*blushes in shame*), well, I have one, but I never really use it as I haven't really been a fan of bronzer, BUT, one of goals by the end of the year is to try out a couple of different ones and hopefully I will end up falling in love with one haha.

2. You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?
Ouh, it will have to be a lovely, freshly made, Pina Colada out of a coconut. (No I am not under age to be drinking, I am 19 years old haha). 

3. Favourite summer lip product.
Mhm, it would either have to be my Rimmel kate Moss lipstick in 101 or one of my Nivea lipbalms as my lips have been getting very dry this summer so I have been constantly having to use a lip balm. 

4. Pool or beach?
Without hesitation it will have to be pool, but a private one in like a Villa or something, I don't like public pools, especially when there is too many people and beaches are too crowded for me too, I just don't like it when there's too many people, especially when I am on a relaxing holiday. (do I sound anti-social? I hope not haha). I do like to go to the beach, mainly when the sun is setting, as it looks beautiful and not many people are left there. 

5. Summer = Crazy hair! What's your must have styling product?
I have been trying out lots of different hair products this summer, but my favourite styling product has got to be my Aussie Dual Personality Aussome Texturising & Conditioning Gel Spray, great for giving my hair a bit of volume and texture when I don't put any heat on it and I have my natural waves. 

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Neither! haha. Well, sun bathing is just a no no for me, as I am ginger, I can't lay out in the sun for more than 10 mins without burning! *sad face* but there has been a couple of times over the years where I have magically managed to tan, don't ask how cos I have no idea haha, but I was very happy! And fake tan, mhm, never really tried it to be honest, just because I am scared that I will either end up patchy or matching my hair colour!

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
Either my Essie nail polish in the shade 220A-Cascade cool, which is a lovely summery baby pink, or my Kiko Quick Dry nail polish in the shade 804 which is a gorgeous coral/orange colour.

8. Any summer traditions?
Not really, I guess going for bike rides and walks with my boyfriend as much as we can is a summer tradition for me as we do it every year haha. The only real tradition is that my sister and her boyfriend always come over at the end of summer just before we have to go back to school.

9. Favourite summer scent?
My Escada - Born in paradise perfume. Great fruity summer scent. I did a blog post last week about it if you want to go and check it out. 

10. Favourite BBQ food?
I love BBQ's, definitely a summer staple, I always have at least one each summer. I think my favourite food is either burgers or sausages put in French bread and onions, yummy!

11. What's your favourite summer proof product?
Mhm not too sure how to take this question, as I have seen a few people doing this tag haven't either haha. Erm, does it mean a mekup up product that doesn't like melt or smudge in the summer or does it mean just like your favourite thing to do or have in summer? I don't know.. *Confused*.

12. Any summer vacation plans for this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream trip.
Nope, didn't go on any holidays this summer, but I am hoping to go to America for a couple of weeks in the next couple of summers, so excited! I think my dream trip would be the Maldives, Dubai or Greece, those places look so beautiful!

I enjoyed doing this tag, as always, thanks Hattie. I guess I should nominate a couple of people to do this tag so I would like to tag ourpreciouswonders & hailesheartsfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment