Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist #1 Asos.

Hey everyone! It's officially autumn, and as much as I love the autumn season I'm kind of sad to say goodbye to summer and the lovely weather. For the last week here in France it has been non stop rain and a few thunder storms too, along with many dark clouds. So seeing as the weather has been so poop lately I have found myself lounging around with my laptop on my lap, searching the web for anything and everything really. And then it happened. I clicked onto Asos website. Bad idea. I haven't actually been on this amazing clothes website for a while, mainly because I had already bought a ton of summer clothes and didn't really need anything else. But now summer has gone and autumn is here, I think my wardrobe needs a good change up and some new autumnal colours and pieces to add to my collection. Asos has some amazing new pieces in their new collection, but I didn't want to make this post too clothes heavy so I just put into this wishlist, my top 6 favourite bits. I will leave links to each item underneath, just click on the name of the item. Enjoy!


1. Asos Petite Chunky Jumper With Cold Shoulder and Split Sides - £30 : I fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it on the website. It looks super comfy and I really like the colour, perfect for autumn. Also, the 'off the shoulder' sleeves make it look super cute and I feel like it looks quite 'baggy' which I love, baggy jumpers and hoodies are my favourite. 

2. Esprit Blouse with Pocket Detail - £29 : I have wanted a nice, cute black blouse for a while now, and every where I go and look, I can never seem to find the 'One', and I think I finally have. Woo! I love the rolled sleeves, the shape/fit and the material of the blouse. Unfortunately it is nearly out of stock, so if I don't get my hands on one, I might actually cry! haha

3. Asos Petite Asymmetric Bodycon Dress - £22 : Now I feel like every girl should have that little black dress in her wardrobe, and this needs to be in mine. I have been searching everywhere for the perfect yet simple black dress and never really found one that is just right, I think I can be quite fussy when it comes to dresses, but all along, it has been there, waiting for me on the Asos website! A plain black dress is a staple to have in your wardrobe, you can dress it up and you can dress it down, perfect for any occasion


4. Tiger Mist Petite Killing Me Softly Wrap Top with Drape Back - £30 : I love this top, I think it looks super cool and cute with the short wrap part at the front and then the long drape at the back. I think it will look great with a pair of black skinny jeans and some cute healed boots.

5. New Look Wide Fit Black Flat Slipper Shoes - £15.99 : Yes they are technically from New Look but I found them on the Asos website, so I think it still counts. I've seen so many people with shoes like these and I've always 'Um'd and ar'd' about trying out a pair because I never really know if they would suit me or not and I really hope they would because when I see them on other people they look super cute with skinny jeans. These are wide fit ones as unfortunately for me, my feet are slightly wider than an average persons feet and so sometimes when I get normal fit shoes they tend to be a bit tight not always comfortable and so I was really pleased when I saw them in wide fit. 

6. Asos Oversized Square Scarf In Mono Mixed Mirror Geo With Bound Edge - £20 : Last on my wishlist is this oversized scarf. I love oversized scarves in the autumn/winter time as they are super comfy and keep me nice and warm, as sometimes, when you get smaller/normal sized scarves they don't always tend to cover you up very well and you still feel the cold on your neck/chest, and I hate that so much! I love the pattern and the colours of this scarf and I feel like it would look lovely with a nice leather jacket and some cute ankle boots.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! the jumper is lovely indeed! Love the shoulder detail, much more interesting than the usual knit jumper :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrap top is so lovely & the orange jumper is too! Perfect for fall.
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about it being September makes me want to own EVERY chunky knit, oversized sweater on the planet..even if it is still 85+ degrees here in Las Vegas..and I love that orange jumper!

    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Asos so much! You've picked out some really lovely pieces here, made me want to go on an Asos shopping spree aha! I love the New Look pumps

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete