Sunday 7 September 2014

Perfect Pink Pout.


Hey guys, I'm here today to show you my new favourite lip combo using two products from Kiko cosmetics. I've had these two products for a few months now but always sticking to a 'nude' lip I never really reached for them, until the other day when I was wearing a lot of black (black midi skirt & top from H&M and a black blazer) and I needed to find a way to add a bit of colour. Looking through my makeup draw whilst doing my makeup, this pink lip liner from Kiko caught my eye, it's such a gorgeous bright pink and is the smoothest and easiest lip liner to put on, it just glides on your lip. It is in the shade 612, unfortunately Kiko don't put names on their products, they only do it online and when I look on their website this one is sold out, so don't have the name for it. I bought this in the sale for under 2 euros which was a bargain and it's the glossiest lip liner I have ever tried hence the name of it 'Ultra glossy lip pencil'. I then remembered buying a bright pink lipstick from the shop to go with the lip liner. It's one of their Crystal Sheer - Glossy Lipsticks in the shade 417 - Bright Pink (the name says it all haha). What I like about this lipstick, as you can tell by the name that it's quite sheer, it still is quite bright but not as bold as a 'non-sheer' one would be, which is great for me as I often try and stay away from big bold, bright lips as I feel like it doesn't really suit me. So if looking to try out a nice bright red or pink but still don't feel 100% confident about it I definitely recommend looking at the Crystal Sheer-Glossy Lipstick range from Kiko. I live in France but if I remember correctly there is only a Kiko in London but you can order offline. I was lucky that last year when I was at my old apartment, I had a kiko literally right across the road, I always used to pop in there on my way to do the food shopping and sneak back in with a bag full of makeup making sure my boyfriend doesn't see haha, even though I used to spend ages in there and would always guess that I went into Kiko as I took so long. Guess I wasn't that sneaky! What I also love about this lipstick is the packaging. The packaging is cute and shiny, but what is more intriguing is the way you open it. To get the lipstick out you have to push the top or the lipstick and it will pop out underneath, I might just be weird but I love it so much haha, I just find that it's a different and cool way to open the product. I don't know if any other lipsticks have this but this is definitely the first I have seen with it.

I will insert a couple of photos of me wearing this lip colour down below. Again, sorry for the terrible quality of the photos but still no camera as I have just been too busy with getting ready to move out. 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






No comments:

Post a Comment