Friday 1 August 2014

Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub.

Hey guys, today I am going to tell you about this new little gem I have added into my face/skincare routine. As you can tell by the title it's the 'Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub'. As you probably won't know, I suffer from blackheads and a few spots and so I constantly find myself looking for a good face wash or scrub or anything like that to help clear up my skin and make it look a bit more healthier. I also have quite oily skin is some places so finding a face wash that helps prevent the oiliness is a bonus! So when I was last in England I popped into superdrug to have a look at what they had as I didn't want to spend a lot on one and I came across the Garnier Pure Active range, now I have had a few products from this range before and have absolutely loved them, one of my all time favourites, so I ended up going back to this range for a new face scrub. The first thing that caught my attention was this scrub because I have never had a face product that contained charcoal and so I was determined to give it a go. 
The product claims to help fight spots and helps fade marks and is made for people with oily to spot-prone skin which is just what I needed. It contains Salicylic Acid and charcoal which acts as a 'dirt-magnet' to efficiently help eliminate impurities and help fights spots and marks. It also says that this products helps against the appearance of blackheads and excess sebum. 
So, I have been using this products for about a week now, I mainly use it at night time before I go to bed or if I have a shower or a bath in the morning then I will use it then instead at night. It's a clear gel with little black charcoal beads and it feels amazing when you run it into your skin. I wet my face first with a bit of warm water and then apply it all over my face, especially my forehead as that is where I have my spots at the moment, they are only small, not really visible but there is a few of them and I want to get rid of them as they don't seem to be going on their own. I then wash off with cold water because this is meant to close pores. So for the results, I have definitely seen a difference in my face, although I don't really find it helping with blackheads I can say that it has helped my spots a lot! Even after the first use it dried out my spots a little bit and so after applying it a few more times in the next few days my spots were all dried up and pretty much gone, well, most of them. I still have a couple but they are the smaller one, for some reason it worked a lot better on the bigger spots I had on my forehead, but I can't really complain about that! Last but not least, this facial scrub makes your face feeling nice and fresh and very clean after using it. I would rate this product 8/10 (big thumbs up haha!)

SORRY THAT THIS IS AN INTERNET PICTURE GUYS BUT MY CAMERA IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING, ARGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment