Sunday 17 August 2014

Escada - Born In Paradise Perfume.

Hey guys! I'm here today to talk to you about my favourite summer perfume. This perfume was a present from my boyfriend for my birthday, we both went to Sephora on the day so we could both choose the perfect one (I don't know how many different perfumes I smelt that day but all I could smell for the next few hours was a mixture between 50 different perfumes all in one haha). My boyfriend was the first one to find this one as he said it stood out amongst all the others and I couldn't agree more. The colour of it just made it stand out and for some reason just made me happy haha. The colour is so summery as it reminds me of like a beautiful blue Caribbean sea.. Can you just imagine yourself sitting next to that sea, on a beach, drinking some freshly made Pina Colada out of a real coconut? Cos I sure can! This actually brings me onto the scent of the perfume.. So after finding this beautiful blue bottle of course we had to smell it and oh my, it is just so amazing.. a perfect summer scent. It is a fruity scent that reminds you of Pina Colada. Ok so if you don't like Coconut or Pineapple this perfume is definitely not for you! On the packaging it states that the perfume is based on the Pina Colada Cocktail and contains hints of Watermelon and a refreshing mixture of juicy pineapple and smooth coconut milk Pina Colada is probably my favourite cocktail so I could not just not fall in love with it! The smell is quite strong but light at the same time, it doesn't have an overpowering smell I feel like. The smell and the bottle definitely gets a 10/10 for me! It is actually very affordable too, I got the 30ml bottle from Sephora for about 40euros so about 35 pounds but if you ever go to a duty free at the airport go check it out there as you can get the 100ml bottle for only 15/20 pounds more! Bargain!



No comments:

Post a Comment