Friday 15 August 2014

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Deep Pore Treatment Toner.

Hey there guys, today I bring to you one of my favourite face products :  Clearasil's Ultra Rapid Action Deep Pore Treatment Toner. (Wow, that's a mouthful)! This product is to help reduce the appearance of pores from just 12 hours as the product claims. Now I wouldn't really say that it does much in 12 hours but I do feel like after a good few days that my face does feel a lot clearer. I have quite big visible pores and suffer with blackheads quite a bit. Well, some days my face looks so clear and others it feels like all my pores and blackheads have decided to double in size! It all depends on my skin care routine and if one evening I go without using anything on my face after taking my makeup off. I use a few face products on my face after taking my makeup off and before putting it on, I mainly use products for oily skin and that help with spots/pores and blackheads as my skin is far from being perfect and smooth. 
Back to the product, I like this toner because it makes my skin feel a bit more fresh and I do feel like it is helping to clear my skin. The product does have an odour to it that can be quite strong but it doesn't bother me as it's not a nasty one. The product is actually blue but that's not really important and is very affordable, you can find it in any superdrug or boots store at around 4 pounds I believe. 
Overall I like having this product in my routine as I find that it does help improve the appearance of my skin at a very affordable price.
-Have you tried any Clearasil products lately?

Sorry, again this is not my picture as my camera is still broken. Halp.

No comments:

Post a Comment