Tuesday 13 September 2016

I'm back!


Oh Hi Guys! It's been pretty much a year since I haven't posted on here. Main reason being the fact that I was busy working in a restaurant and passing my exams (which I passed with better marks than I could ever ask for. Yay me!) But now that is all over, I have a bit more free time on my hands to come back to my little blog and write a new post every week, which I am very happy about. To be honest, I'm really excited to be back on my blog. I have missed writing down my thoughts.. My beauty favourites and posting pictures of what I love and what I get up to. I have also missed the blogging community because I feel like it is a wonderful place full of kindness and inspiration and I have missed reading other peoples blogs. Another reason why I haven't posted is the fact that my camera broke and so I was saving up for a new one and I wasn't happy posting photos from my phone or getting pictures of the products off of the internet. But now I have my new little baby, the Canon 100D, and I love it, along with a few good lenses. I guess I feel a bit more comfortable and happy with what I will be posting. This time round, I will be posting quite a few cocktail & food recipes, because that's what I love to make. Along with beauty hauls and favourites, lifestyle posts, product reviews and even more. I hope you guys who pass by my blog will enjoy reading my new posts and feel free to leave your blog name so I can pop by and check it out. I love discovering new blogs! 

Anyways I am off to eat my plate of Tartiflette (French dish made from potatoes, onions, lardons and cheese). Woops, not the best thing for my figure! Can't wait to write another post! 

Have a lovely evening peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment