Sunday 19 July 2015

Adventure.


See the world. See the world, is something that I want to do more than anything. I want to see the world with the one I love. This little saying is one I keep in my heart, because it means a lot to me. I haven't traveled many places in my 20 years of life so far. Purely because of money and time. I have moved to France, I have been to Spain twice and I went to Portugal when I was 8. Apart from that, I have seen nothing of the big wide world. Only what I have seen on t.v, in magazines, on the internet, what I have heard from other people and what I have dreamt about. I want to see more of the world. I want to see beautiful clear blue water in the Caribbean, I want to feel the warm golden sand between my toes, I want to see the pretty little blossom trees in Japan, I want to see different cultures, different lifestyles, I want to see the beautiful hidden gems that nature has made and created.. I want to see the world. And one day I will. I feel like Adventure is what keeps us alive. I mean I'm sure 90% of the population would just love to have a break from work, from school, from their busy lifestyles to go and discover somewhere new. Somewhere where they can feel free and relax for a while. Somewhere where they can have fun and clear their mind. Even if it's an hour down the road.. it's exciting going and seeing somewhere you have never been before. Go and explore! I feel like for me, a big part of going to travel the world is to just be able to forget everything, forget all my worries and just rewind. I think discovering new and beautiful places will just be breath taking and it would be an experience that you would never forget. When I am old, and have wrinkles on my face, I want to be able to talk about all my adventures, to tell my children and grandchildren about all the wonderful places I have been and seen. I want to travel the world with the person who I love with all my heart. We both share this dream, and we will pursue it one day. I think traveling with someone is always better than alone. What is the point of doing something so exciting if you can share it with someone else? I mean that's the best thing ever in the world. Sharing something with someone you love or care about just makes the thing you are doing even greater and more special. My number one place to go to is the Maldives, mine and my boyfriends dream place to go. Hopefully in the near future. I would also love to visit Greece, Bali, America, the Caribbean, all the lovely different islands around the world.. I would just like to go wherever life and the world takes me. 
One day I would love for my blog to be full of pictures and stories of all the places around the world. 
Let me know in the comments where your favourite place you have been to is and where you would recommend going! :) 

(Photos from Pinterest)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get to see lots of different places! Italy is a must and Mallorca in Spain is just perfect. I'm off to Cyprus in August and I'm super excited :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really want to go to Italy, drive one of their scooters, eat a ton of pizza and pasta and ice cream, all my favourite foods haha! Thanks for the recommendations and I hope you have a lovely time in Cyprus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post. There I so many places that I'm yet to visit, but I think Mexico would be on top of my list :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to go to venice, new york! I would love to see more of the world x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete