Monday 30 June 2014

Macadamia hair products.

Hey guys, as you might have seen in my last post that I have been loving and trying new hair products lately and that includes these two little beauties : the Macadamia nourishing leave-in cream & the Macadamia healing oil spray. I bought these products a while back from Fragrance Direct (http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/) for a very little price. I think they were less than half price of the normal price on the Macadamia website, so bargain! I used these for a little while but then moved on to new products and completely forgot about these two little gems til yesterday when I tried them out again. And fell in love with them as much as I did the first time I used them. I have always wanted to try the deep repairing mask from Macadamia but have never got round to buying it yet. Anyways, the nourishing leave-in cream is my favourite one out of these two, it leaves your hair feeling soooo soft and the disappearance  of split ends is amazing, you can hardly tell you have any! You put this cream in towel-dried hair, mainly on the ends and then I like to blow dry it and the result is just so good, I have never had such soft hair before! I got the 60ml bottle so it's quite small but you only need to put a little amount on your hand to work through your hair and so the bottle does last quite a long time and it only cost me 2 pounds 99. I think I still have about half the product left. Also, the smell is amazing, I'm not really good at describing smells but it's just one of those smells that leaves your hair smelling gorgeous. 
The second product is the Macadamia healing oil spray, this product isn't as good as the other one but I still think it does a good job and I just like to use it as an extra on top of the leave in cream. You can use this product on towel dried hair or dry hair after styling it. I normally use the 'leave in cream' first before blow-drying my hair and then use this product afterwards to give it that extra softness and shine. This is also a 60ml bottle and also lasts quite a long time although I wouldn't say that it would last as long as the bottle of cream. The only downside I would say is the smell, it's not a vile or horrible smell, but it's just not as nice as the 'leave in cream'. Again, I am not very good at describing smells, but this smell is kind of musty, not very flowery or fruity I would say, it's just not my ideal scent for a hair product. Both of these products are made from Macadamia and Argan oil.

Have you tried any Macadamia products? Which ones? 


No comments:

Post a Comment