Sunday 15 December 2013

Welcome!

Hey guys!


As you can all tell I am new to this whole blog thing and I am finally excited to get going! I have wanted to start a blog for a long now but have never really had much time with everything going on such as University, but I thought that I would make time for it. I have been reading quite a few blogs over the past few months and it has really inspired me. In my blog I am going to post about everything and anything really, just what ever comes into my mind.. but I am also going to be doing posts about beauty, photography etc.. 
I have always been admired by photography, the way that you can just capture a special moment, an expression, something that you might only experience or see one.. It's just amazing. In no way at all do I consider myself as a young photographer or whatever people these days want to call themselves, I have no fancy camera or material, and to me, you don't always need it. Yes to make everything look so much nicer it is handy, but just to capture a special moment/scenery it is not always necessary. But one day in the future I do hope to have a much better camera that I can just fiddle around with, trying lots of different styles and ways to take photos. Anyways, enough about photography, I will tell you a little about myself.
My name is Paige, my last name is not Elizabeth, it is my middle name, I am 18 years old (19 next April). I am English but currently live and study in France at University. I live with my boyfriend who I have been with for 3 years now, and I can honestly say that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and he is truly the most inspirational and wonderful person ever. I don't really have any specific hobbies oh and my favourite animal in a penguin (you gotta love how cute and fluffy the baby ones are!). Anyways, that's enough about me, and I think I have wrote enough for now on this blog post, hope you guys enjoy what is to come and have a nice day! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment