Wednesday 18 December 2013

Photos.

I know I have already put a blog post up today, but I was going through all my old photos and found some photos from a little photo shoot I did with my friend about 2 years ago now, so pretty old (it's crazy how time flies by!). I don't really have a name for the theme of the photo shoot, it was just a mix of ideas really. (I know the theme looks kinda gore but really, I am not that sort of girl, I hate blood and consider myself a very girly girl if you know what I mean). I came up with the idea whilst driving over a bridge one day with my mum, and underneath the bridge was this lovely old railway, and then I thought to myself, wow, that could be a cool idea for some photos, and so I called up my friend and asked her if she would be into taking some photos with me down there. Once we arrived there, we took some photos and headed off round the village and we spotted a little mini forest kind of thing (mainly is was just a massive bunch of trees but kinda looked like a mini forest) and so we decided to take a couple of photos there too. So here you go guys, a few snaps from my little photo afternoon a couple of years ago. Hope you enjoy! :)

Runaway bride!












2 comments:

  1. These are really cool pictures! I love the train tracks, it gives them a really vintage look :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete