Monday 12 January 2015

Winter Nail Polish's

Hey guys! Sorry haven't blogged in a while, even though I said I was going to over the Christmas period, but I had so many different things on my mind and to do, that I didn't really get time to sit down and write a good old blog post. 
So I'm back today with some nail polish ideas for the winter. I know there's only 2 month left of winter but I just thought that it would be a nice little post to give you some more ideas and maybe get to discover new nail varnishes. 

1. Ciaté - Dangerous Affair
    This nail varnish is a gorgeous purple/burgundy shade that I think would look gorgeous at this time of year with a lovely burgundy shade lipstick and a white shirt or jumper. This nail varnish isn't the cheapest as it is £9 in Boots but Ciate is great quality and look how cute the bow is on the bottle! (Can be found here.)

2. Essie Winter Collection - Jump In My Jumpsuit
    This one is similar to the Ciaté nail polish but more of a red toned one. I love Essie nail polishes and have a few very pretty ones in my collection for summer and I can't wait to wear them again. They are so easy to apply, last a very long time without chipping and dry very quickly, and so paying £7.99 for this one, you can't really complain. (Can be found here.)

3. Barry M Nail Paint - Nightshade
    Barry M have an amazing range of nail polishes with some really beautiful colours and at great prices. I picked out this shade as I just thought it was a really pretty night time shade (the name says it all haha), it's like a night sky blue. This one is £2.99, bargain for a great nail varnish. (Can be found here.)

4. Models Own - Diamond Luxe Trillion Taupe
    This is a beautiful golden/bronze colour and I think this would look really pretty with some gold jewellery. I personally, have never tried a models own nail polish but I have heard some great reviews about them so when I saw this colour I thought I would add it to this little list. This one is £4.99 in Boots, and I think it is a great price for what you get as I know the bottle is a good size. (Can be found here.)

5. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel, Autumn Spice 
    Lastly, this nail polish just looks amazing. First of all, look how cute the bottle is, and by the name, you can tell that this is meant to look like a perfume bottle and I would love to have a few of these cute little bottles sitting on my dressing table. Second of all, the colour just looks so warm and reminds me of cinnamon (the name says it too). I would say this is more of a autumn shade but I still think it would look great in the winter. I am guessing, as it is a scented nail polish, that it would have a warm, spicy scent to it, I'm not too sure, as I have tried a scented nail varnish before and once dry it didn't have any scent to it whatsoever. You can get this for £6.49 at Boots. (Can be found here.)



Hope this little post will help some of you to find some great new nail polishes for the rest of winter months and I think I will be doing one of these for when Spring arrives too as I found it quite fun searching around for some cool new nail polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment