Thursday 21 August 2014

My favourite drugstore moisturiser.

Hey guys, today I'm going to share with you my all time favourite drugstore moisturiser which is the Garnier Pure Active Daily Treatment Moisturiser. As you might know I absolutely love the Garnier Pure Active range, which is for people with oily to spot-prone skin and these products work really well on my skin. I have been using this product for over a year now and after trying out all kinds of different moisturisers I always find myself coming back to this one as I find that it's the best one for my skin. This products claims to help clear imperfections and fight against blemishes and blackheads and has a formula with Salicylic acid and Zinc which helps clear impurities and helps prevent impurities from appearing whilst leaving the skin feeling soft and comfortable. And I definitely agree with the last part of that, my skin feels so smooth after using it in the morning and at night time, whereas I find that with most of the other moisturises I have tried, they seem to leave my face feeling a bit oily and went rather then sinking into my face and leaving it feel nice and soft. I don't know whether they aren't really made for my skin type or they just aren't the best moisturisers, I'm not too sure, but either way I know that this product definitely fits my skin type and I will recommend it to anyone with combination to oily skin or to people who have a few blemishes. Whenever I have a little spot or even a few, using this moisturiser after using a good face wash really does help to soften the appearance of the spot the next day. This moisturiser does have a scent to it so if you don't like any face products with a scent to it then I wouldn't really recommend this to you. However, I am not really fussed about having a scent to any of my face products and this moisturiser does have a really nice smell to it, it's quite a fresh smelling scent and I really like it. The tube is a 40ml tube which might not seem a lot but it does last me a long time, the good thing about this product is that you only need a little bit because a little blob does go a long way. Last but not least, it is a very reasonable price, you can find it in Boots or Superdrug for something like 5 pounds and trust me, it's worth every penny! 
I hope that this post might have helped some of you discover a new little moisturiser for oily or spot-prone skins and I would like to know if you have ever tried any Garnier Pure Active products before? 


No comments:

Post a Comment